A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Color Course is a challenging 2D platformer with a twist: your character can only touch blocks in the same color as himself! Make your way through the world of colors, get past all obstacles such as ghosts, death blocks, or even moving spike balls, complete all levels and defeat the boss. Good luck!
HOW TO PLAY
- Move with A & D or the arrow keys
- Jump with W, Space or the up arrow
- And that's basically it!
- Don't touch the wrong color (if you're red, you're only allowed to touch red blocks and neutral blocks)
- Don't die! (You're of course allowed to, but it's not recommended as it makes it very difficult to win)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (RECOMMENDED, NOT 100% ACCURATE)
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual core processor from AMD or Intel
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Almost anything
If you find any bugs, please report them in the comments section!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle|
|Made with||libGDX, Box2D, Lightweight Java Game Library|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, libGDX, Puzzle-Platformer, Side Scroller, Singleplayer, Tilemap based tools|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Swedish|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 1.0.1Feb 06, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.